Wednesday 4 January 2012

Journal: Entry 1

Writing is hard for me, which is why I am so dependant on the visual. This does effect a large portion of gaining a professional practise.
Having said that accepting and understanding this is a portion of the problem solved!
Setting up NewRED and working with the others has been a great support group. People that acknowledge and understand your strengths rather your weaknesses is a great way to boost your confidence, for example I would have never published this post a few months ago.

After my degree, I intend to set up a small pilot organisation/club that looks to the needs of people who are creative and are struggling/struggled with similar problems.
Sometimes its not about the fact you cant read or write like other, its more about acceptance and understanding by both yourself and others.

Elise

No comments:

Post a Comment